Personal Data Protection Policy
- This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) applies to OST (OneSystems Technologies Pte Ltd). This Policy outlines the responsibility of OST in relation to the collection, processing, usage, and disclosure of your Personal Data (as defined below). This is designed to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Data and regulate the way it is managed in regions where we operate, including Singapore and Malaysia.
DESCRIPTION OF POLICY
- Personal Data (“Personal Data”), which is personal information that links back to an individual, includes but is not limited to:
- Personal information (name, gender, date of birth, passport, or other personal identification numbers).
- Contact information (e.g., address, phone number, email address).
- Technical information (e.g., IP address or device identification).
- The types of data that the OST collects depend on the circumstances of the collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken.
- If you choose to make an enquiry, send us an email, we may require you to provide contact and identity information.
Purpose for collection, processing, usage, and disclosure
- Generally, the OST collects Personal Data either directly from you or your authorised representatives in the following ways:
- when you submit forms relating to or purchase or use any of our products or services.
- when you interact with our customer service officers, including via telephone calls, face-to-face meetings, and emails.
- when you provide information prior to entering our buildings or premises.
- when you request that we contact you or be included in an email or other mailing list.
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data.
- when you respond to our surveys.
- when you submit a job application.
- when you sign on for work or use any corporate digital resources.
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them.
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons; and
- We collect, use, disclose and/or share your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- client management.
- for identity verification purposes.
- to meet or comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on the OST (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies, and conducting audit checks, due diligence, and investigations); and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid; and
- marketing purposes.
- OST does not practice sharing, renting, or selling of Personal Data with third parties.
- OST shall use its best endeavours to ensure that its employees, officers, partners and such other third parties mentioned above who are involved in the collection, processing and disclosure of Personal Data will observe and adhere to the terms of this Policy.
- OST also reserves the right to share your Personal Data as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health, or security of an individual or corporate entity. Further, OST may disclose your Personal Data to law enforcement agencies, government representatives and our advisers, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement or privacy.
- OST needs your assistance to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete and accurate. We understand that this information may from time to time changed. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible to enable us to update any Personal Data we have about you. Incomplete or outdated Personal Data may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested or complete the applications sought.
Access, Correction, Complaints and Withdrawal
- If you wish to:
- apply for a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- request for your Personal Data to be updated or corrected.
- make a complaint about the way in which your Personal Data has been handled; or
- withdraw the consent you previously provided to us to use the Personal Data we hold about you,
Please contact us at the relevant contact set out in Section 8 below.
- Please allow us reasonable time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Access is only limited to your own data and no others.
- If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products and services to you, and/or administer any contractual relationship in place, which in turn may also result in the termination of any agreements with us, and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
- OST will retain your Personal Data for the duration of time required to carry out the purposes for which your Personal Data was collected, for the other purposes set out in this Policy, for business purposes and as required by relevant laws. For the avoidance of doubt, OST may retain your Personal Data for any of the foregoing reasons notwithstanding any notice to withdraw the consent you previously provided to us to use the Personal Data we hold about you.
Updates to the Policy
- This Policy will be reviewed and updated from time to time by to take into account new laws, technological changes, changes to our operations and practices and industry trends.
- If you have any comments or queries or would like to access, correct or withdraw your Personal Data, please refer to the relevant contact information below.
Attention: Personal Data Protection Officer
Re: Personal Data Protection Act
190 Woodlands Industrial Park E5 #06-11
Woodlands Bizhub Singapore 757516
Customer Service Hotline: +65 6776 7611