- This website (“this website”) is owned and operated by the OneSystems Technologies Pte Ltd (hereinafter “OST”).
- By accessing and using any part of this website, you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
- In case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, OST reserves the right to seek all remedies available under the law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
- OST reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all the changes.
- The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark, and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to, or controlled by OST.
Restriction of the Use of Material
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed in any way.
- You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the Contents found on this website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, and informational purposes only, if you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of OST’s copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. OST is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents, or for the authenticity or integrity of any transactions or communications made through this website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify OST and hold OST harmless from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by OST arising directly or indirectly out of:
- your access to or use of this website; or
- your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- OST utilizes available technology to protect the security of communications made through our website. OST will not be liable for any transactions’ security and integrity made through our website. Internet communications are vulnerable to interference by threat actors or any third party.
- We will do our best, but we cannot make any warranties that our website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- OST shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked websites, or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The inclusion of any hyperlinks does not imply endorsement by OST of such websites.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore.